image

image

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

As the year comes to an end

It's always amazing to me when a year comes to an end. It seems to have gone by so quickly. This has been a year of great change and challenge. While I certainly would have liked it to be easier, more peaceful and less stressful, I must say, I am grateful for all of it!

When we really reflect on our lives, we realize how abundantly blessed we really are. With all of lifes trials and challenges, it's a wonderful gift-- made to share with those we love. We must see through the eyes of love, having the faith of God, not just faith in God.

Health and love-- that is what is really important. These are the things that mean something. Everything else is a temporary illusion--

I am happy I am aware and becoming more aware each and every moment. I am grateful for the people in my life and for all the good I have. I recognize I am blessed. As the year comes to a close, the most important question is Did I love enough? I know I can do better and my only resolution is to give more love in 2012 and show it in more ways.

Thank you, God, for all my good and all my blessings. Thank you, God for all the wonderful people in my life. Thank you God for another year of health and energy to do that which I desire.

I know that 2012 is going to be the best year ever and I look forward to more and more growth, abundance and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment