image

image

Friday, November 11, 2011

It's hard to believe it's almost Thanksgiving. The weeks are flying by and I will soon return to my daytime job. I am so grateful for the time I have had to be home during the day. I have had time to catch up on all the things I don't always get to do: spiritual center stuff, meet up with friends, see my family, clean out and sort out at home. I am changing the energy by releasing and letting go of those things which no longer serve me.

My son's birthday is on Thanksgiving this year. I can not believe we are both a year older. Today, I am just reflecting on my life and wondering where it has all gone. Today, I pray to have many more years in this human experience. I am so grateful for my husband, my friends and all the good I have and the more which is unfolding. I feel blessed. Thank you God

No comments:

Post a Comment