image

image

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring is in the air

It's only the first half of March, yet the weather is 70 degrees and spring is in the air. I am busy tilling the soil in my flower boxes, cleaning off my balcony and getting ready for the glorious months of spring. How I love to watch nature return from its winter's rest. How much joy I get from the birds coming to my feeder, the flowers bursting up through the earth. The splendid colors that will be lighting up my neighborhood.

Regardless of what is going on in my life, God's bounty is always present. I see it, I hear it, I smell it, I taste it and I love all of it. I feel blessed today for time to put my hands in mother earth, time to do little chores that allow me to shift my energy into the newly evolving season. Spirit is good, all the time. Today, I take the time to just notice, tune in and be grateful for just being in this human form, at this time, in this place. Life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment