image

image

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring is in the Air

It's already April and I am not sure where the time has gone. The winter has finally gone to rest and the birds are returning. The daffodils are blooming and I am grateful for another day.

In the midst of planning an awesome retreat and it's getting excited as time gets closer. Our spiritual community is attracting more like minded people who are loving, supportive and plugging in. My practitioner students, nervous nellies, are getting ready to take their exams. I KNOW they will all pass with flying colors but I understand their angst.

My husband is in remission and our doctor appointment next week is sure to confirm this is still true. I am committed to finding a new place to live, to pay off the very few bills I have and to hire someone to expand my personal reach-- out into the larger community. In turn, this will grow our center.

Today I am resting and enjoying my day off. I am watching the birds that we feed and my cats napping in their favorite spots. I feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment