image

image

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Life is so Fragile

Today is a sad day for me. I lost my best friend. Her passing was quite sudden and certainly unexpected. We have been friends for 45 years. It is still settling in as I am finding it difficult to truly believe!

She left behind a loving husband, daughter, grandson, sister and brother-in-law and numerous cousins and many friends and acquaintances. We will all miss her greatly.

While I know that life never dies, we are left here without the physical presence of those we love and that is difficult. I will think about the many wonderful times we shared: the fun, the holidays, the laughs, the movies, the dinners, the card games....

I loved you Linda. I love you still and love never dies. I know you moved on carrying in your heart the love of those you so generously gave yourself to.  Farewell, my friend-- until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment